- This is a very easy recipe that can be cooked in foil over the grill.
- Take a large sheet of tin foil and lay it on a cookie sheet. Spray the tin foil with Pam or grease it with butter.
- Next lay out your fillet or fillets and sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Cut out bloodline if you wish.
- Smother the filets in your favorite Italian salad dressing.
- Get a tri-color pepper pack from the grocery. Usually has a red pepper, green and orange pepper and get a large Vidalia onion. Cut all into long strips and top the fillets in peppers and onions… add a tad more dressing on top.
- Fire up the grill. Close up the tin foil from all sides and vent the package on top. Cook until fish is flaky white and the peppers are onions are broken down.
Don't forget to ask us about our Box Lunches
We can arrange Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner with advance notice. Let us handle the catering for you or bring your own food and beverages.Book Now