- Filet and skin rockfish, remove blood line.
- Cut into 1 to 2 inch square chunks.
- Take a bag of UTZ chips and load it into a food processor or put in a plastic bag, remove air and crush until near powder form.
- Mix a little flour to or seafood breader into the chips to absorb some of the grease from the chips.
- Dip the nuggets into an egg wash with a little whole milk or a good beer batter and then mix into the crushed old bay chips.
- Fry em up in some good peanut oil until golden brown and serve with tartar or cocktail sauce.
Don't forget to ask us about our Box Lunches
We can arrange Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner with advance notice. Let us handle the catering for you or bring your own food and beverages.Book Now